Regular Classroom Programme
Regular classroom programme is a highly comprehensive and unique programme for CSIR-JRF-NET. This programme offers you the right mix of classes, problem solving and doubt sessions supplemented with in-depth, and thoroughly revised study material. This will help you develop comprehensive understanding of concepts and their applications. You will be given periodic tests which will be supplemented by test analysis sessions. This will not only give you a feedback but also develop the examination temperament.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and doubt clearing sessions.
- Comprehensive and thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest pattern.
- Regular feedback and test analysis sessions.
Chapter practice problems: On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems for practice to have a very strong command over fundamental concept.
Commencement of programme
- Winter session (for exam held in December) - First week of January & First week of February
- Monsoon session (for exam held in June) - First week of July & First week of August
Duration and time of classes
Classes will be held five days a week (except during national holidays) for 4/5 hours each time. The duration of the entire course will be 5 months. In this short period entire syllabus shall be covered.
- Fee (in lump sum): Rs. 27,000/- (Including service tax and study material)
- Fee (in instalment): Rs. 27,500/- (including service tax)
- First instalment : Rs. 17,500/- at the time of admission and
- Second instalment : Rs. 10,000/- after one month.
CORRESPONDENCE PROGRAMME FOR CSIR-JRF-NET
The correspondence programmes offered by chemistryMINDS are very comprehensive in context and treatment but also highly focused and organized to optimize success. Programmes are specially designed to provide you strong competencies on subjects and develop confidence in basics, problem solving skills and a competitive advantage.
Under correspondence programme we provide:
- Study Material (subjective)
- Test & Evaluation (Test Series)
Rs. 7000/- + Rs. 300/-(postal charge)